Oasis and Amazon Fire TV Stick

Eve

Can anyone tell me if they've been able to stream programming onto their TV cabin using Amazon Fire Stick and Voom internet? Using the Fire Stick I can connect to Netflix and Amazon Prime. Wondering if anyone has had any luck doing this at sea using the ultra fast internet service.

Can anyone tell me if they've been able to stream programming onto their TV cabin using Amazon Fire Stick and Voom internet? Using the Fire Stick I can connect to Netflix and Amazon Prime. Wondering if anyone has had any luck doing this at sea using the ultra fast internet service.

I have read on some Majesty threads that voom is fast enough to stream video.

I will also add that Amazon Prime will allow you to actually download movies and TV shows to smart phones and tablets (not laptops) allowing you to watch them without the need for a data connection. Its limited but you can get 2 full seasons of a TV show on one. If there is an HDMI in port on the TV you should be good to go with an adapter for your device($30 or so on amazon). Just download them before you leave on a home/free wifi connection.