Majesty Last week

Just got back from a week on Majesty yesterday.
The good news that I can report is that it was a fantastic week.
We all know the faults and where it is showing signs of tiredness etc, but the staff definitely compensate for so much and make it a special ship.
My son and daughter were on their first cruise with their partners and loved it to bits (definitely 4 more converted cruisers).
I will post a proper review when I have a little more time.
The only fault that I could mention would be the buffet, we didn't eat there in the evening, so I cannot comment, but the daytime food wasn't really very good, please don't let this comment put you off, it's just my opinion and the food elsewhere was spectacular and more than made up for any faults that I found.
We had a wedding blessing on board and the organisation was absolutely brilliant, if anyone needs any information, please ask away and I would be happy to answer any questions.
The bar staff were excellent, I couldn't fault a thing, I was always asked if I needed a drink, this was in all the bars, special mention to Andrea in the Royal fireworks, lovely girl and good fun too.
As their were 6 of us, we ate in the 7 seas most nights, but we did have a meal in the Bistro and one night in the 4 seasons, the food and service were top notch.
As I said, I will post a review, but feel free to ask if you need any info.

[quote name='Tony1878']Just got back from a week on Majesty yesterday.
We all know the faults and where it is showing signs of tiredness etc, but the staff definitely compensate for so much and make it a special ship.
My son and daughter were on their first cruise with their partners and loved it to bits (definitely 4 more converted cruisers).
The only fault that I could mention would be the buffet, we didn't eat there in the evening, so I cannot comment, but the daytime food wasn't really very good, please don't let this comment put you off, it's just my opinion and the food elsewhere was spectacular and more than made up for any faults that I found.
We had a wedding blessing on board and the organisation was absolutely brilliant, if anyone needs any information, please ask away and I would be happy to answer any questions.
The bar staff were excellent, I couldn't fault a thing, I was always asked if I needed a drink, this was in all the bars, special mention to Andrea in the Royal fireworks, lovely girl and good fun too.
As their were 6 of us, we ate in the 7 seas most nights, but we did have a meal in the Bistro and one night in the 4 seasons, the food and service were top notch.
As I said, I will post a review, but feel free to ask if you need any info.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this. It is 2 years since we have been on Majesty as her home ports haven't been convenient for us since, but we are booked to go on her in October and really looking forward to being on board again. Your upbeat comments have increased the anticipation.

Originally Posted by Tony1878 View Post
Just got back from a week on Majesty yesterday.

Looking forward to your review,we are sailing on her for our first time in 3 weeks. We have only sailed with Thomson once before and that was on Spirit.

Thanks Tony

That's all good to hear about your cruise, look forward to the review.
Were joining Majesty on the 28th and looking forward to it, only our 2nd
cruise but enjoyed Majesty round the Canaries last year so much - were hooked.