Couples spa

Hi my name is Kendra and I'm going on my second cruise aug 13th on oasis of the seas for our 2yr anniversary last time I didn't know about couples message until later so this time I think it would be fun for us!! But should we book it ahead or is there better prices and deals once you get on? And has anyone done this and was it worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I were on the Quantum last year and did not pre book our couples massage. There was a nice discount when we boarded, but you have to have it that day. It was a nice massage but we did miss the sail away.

Enjoy your cruise and congrats on your 2nd anniversary.

Mark,

We did the couples massage on the day we boarded. The discount was 75 minutes for the 60 minute rate. We thought it was a great way to start the cruise. I think you can book that rate in advance. However, we didn't have any problems booking during the spa tour.

My wife and I were on the Quantum last year and did not pre book our couples massage. There was a nice discount when we boarded, but you have to have it that day. It was a nice massage but we did miss the sail away.

Enjoy your cruise and congrats on your 2nd anniversary.

Mark,

Thank you!

They also run specials for days the ship is in port. In any case there is plenty of availability. We have a done a couples massage on practically every cruise and have booked it on day of boarding or even several days into the trip.

They also run specials for days the ship is in port. In any case there is plenty of availability. We have a done a couples massage on practically every cruise and have booked it on day of boarding or even several days into the trip.

Thank you! It seems it's best to wait once we are on the ship to get the best deals [emoji4]