Public Areas on the Escape

sml3

I'm new to Norwegian and am considering not getting a balcony cabin this trip on the Escape. I really enjoy sitting in a semi-quiet area and looking out at the ocean. Are there any good spots on the Escape to do this?

Also, how is the hot tub availability in the adult only area? During the day also, but specially in the evening after dinner? Any other suggestions? Thanks for all your help to this Norwegian Newby!

During the day, you should be able to find some quiet places on the Waterfront. Once dinner service starts and bars start to get crowded so does the Waterfront. It quiets down again later in the evening if you like looking into darkness. Hot tub availability on our cruise was pretty much non-existent. There were what always appeared to be several groups who took over the hot tub and sat and drank for long periods of time. I'm sure others may have had a different experience as may you. Have a great trip. It's a big ship with lots to do.

You might consider trying to get Vibe passes. It's a semi-quiet, all adult area overlooking the ocean. There is impeccable service, and the hot tub is generally empty, or with just a couple people in it. They cost $99 per person for the week, and only 80 are sold, so you need to get them right away when you get on board.