Island Marketing?

Laurie996

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'd like to hear any reviews, too. Island Marketing website looks great, but I'd like to read some endorsements from folks who've used them. I'm trying to book excursions through RCI for a Mariner sailing on the 16th and the booking system on their website isn't functioning. Times a'wastin'!

I have two excursions booked with them. One in Grand Cayman, snorkle and stingray alley, and one in Cozumel at the San Francisco Beach. We leave in just over 2 months. I will post when I get back.

We used Island Marketing during our cruise. We booked excursions in Cozumel (ATV) and Jamaica (Dunn's River Fall). The service was really good, we were taken from the port and brought back in time. We wanted to take an excursion in Gran Cayman but unfortunately for our day they have no free place for us.

Had a great day and would highly recommend it.

We just came back from the 7/2 sailing of the Mariner. We booked our excursions on GC and Coz through Island Marketing. We missed GC due to bad weather. As far as we can tell our deposit is gone. We did San Francisco Beach on Coz and it was an excellent deal. Coz is still recovering from last fall's hurricane and the San Francisco Beach Club was hit hard but

is operating just fine.

Have a great trip! We loved the Mariner!

In my last post, I mentioned our deposit for our excursion in GC. Well, my dh and I followed the instructions on the IM website last night and lo and behold, we had our refund this morning! Wow! I am definitely impressed with Island Marketing! We will definitely book with them again in the future.:)

• 3 weeks later...

We used Island Marketing for Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman excursions on our 7/16/06 cruise on the Mariner of the Seas. We walked through the pier building in Ocho and were greeted by JUTA officials, who within 10 minutes found the Island Marketing mini-bus for us. Mr. Pendergast took us to Dunn's River Falls first thing that morning--a huge plus--and we were able to avoid the crowds that were showing up as soon as we left the park. We were then taken to the river tubing facility--about a 15-20 minute ride--and we were thrilled to be the only family on the river for the next hour and a half. It was wonderful, cool, and relaxing, plus we had a guide with us every step of the way! We were picked up and taken back to the Village Marketplace by the cruise ship pier, where we shopped and had lunch at Margaritaville.

The driver took great care to reassure us that our personal items were safe, and even though we didn't have anything hugely valuable (we carried only minimal cash, no credit cards, some towels, a change of clothes and our SeaPass cards) I felt confident leaving them on the bus when we were climbing and tubing.

The experience was the same on Grand Cayman, where we booked the Stingray City catamaran tour with Captain Bryan. As Island Marketing offers booking online for a variety of ports, all at prices much lower than that of the cruiseline's shore excursions web page, I'd definitely use Island Marketing again! It's one-stop shopping for great family experiences.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived