Muster Drill on the Escape

sdjoejoe

Since they moved the sail away time to 7pm, and the muster drill is at 4:30pm, I am wondering about what time the drill ends? Prior to them changing the sail away time, we had scheduled dinner at 5pm. I am not worried about "not making the reservation", I am just curious to how long the muster drill generally takes. I would imagine there are hundreds of others that did the same as us. I have been on ships where a few lazy passengers are 20 minutes late to the drill and the everyone stands around waiting for them to get there, and the muster drill took an hour. Again, I am just wondering.

Thanks! July 2nd can't come fast enough.

I would imagine 15 minutes tops, based on our experiences on NCL, although it seems like forever when you are responsible and get there early and then wait for no apparent reason until they finally get the go ahead to start. Once they start it takes about 5 minutes for the actual drill.

Since they moved the sail away time to 7pm, and the muster drill is at 4:30pm, I am wondering about what time the drill ends? Prior to them changing the sail away time, we had scheduled dinner at 5pm. I am not worried about "not making the reservation", I am just curious to how long the muster drill generally takes. I would imagine there are hundreds of others that did the same as us. I have been on ships where a few lazy passengers are 20 minutes late to the drill and the everyone stands around waiting for them to get there, and the muster drill took an hour. Again, I am just wondering.

Thanks! July 2nd can't come fast enough.

The muster drill for us was pretty much on time and only lasted 15-20 minutes. We were in no hurry, so we waited till the theater emptied before we left. However, it still took forever to get an elevator. You will want to sit or stand near the back and consider taking the stairs to dinner.

15-20 minutes. It's quite crowded though depending on where yours is located. If you're near the restaurants, in the atrium, you'll be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app