Europa cup soccer onboard?

I believe she is sailing in the med this year? If so, I am sure it will be. Every RCI cruise we have taken in europe (all of ours) have shown Euro games, champions league games and of course world cup games.

Edited by NHDisneylover

I believe she is sailing in the med this year? If so, I am sure it will be. Every RCI cruise we have taken in europe (all of ours) have shown Euro games, champions league games and of course world cup games.

Good to know! We will be on the jewel next Sunday and I was hoping I could watch some soccer ;)

Thank you !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by zunza75

Am on the Indy in the med at the moment and confirm all games are being shown, however the signal can be patchy and drops out now and then, usually only for a very short period but sometimes a little longer.

Games are available in stateroom, on pool deck and in various other bars/studio b depending on time of day, am watching Poland v NI right now :D

WATCH THE EUROS RIGHT FROM THE SHIP

IT’S GAME ON FOR THE EUROS THIS SUMMER!

We’re bringing some of the world’s biggest and best international sporting events to Independence and Navigator of the Seas® this summer, so our guests don’t have to miss a moment of the action while they enjoy their extraordinary Royal Caribbean holiday.

Guests onboard Independence and Navigator of the Seas® will be able to enjoy the buzz, colour and excitement of every single UEFA European Championship game, and follow every volley at Wimbledon 2016.

Your sports-loving customers will be in their element, so don’t forget to tell them all about these fabulous screenings