Need help planning Bermuda

Koolaid33

I just booked a last minute cruise to Bermuda and have never been before. I have a few questions on what to do and how ( grouping things together)

My thoughts

go to st.george sounds like several things to do in kings square. Maybe head to tobacco bay and the old fort. Then we thought about heading to the caves. From there maybe head back to the ship or go to Hamilton.

Next day would like to beach it all day. Thought about horseshoe or elbow. I just want a chair and maybe a spot to snorkel.

Last day I thought about staying around the ship.

I did think about buy a two bus/ferry pass

Please any thoughts and suggestions would be great

As far as the two day pass, it might be less expensive to buy tokens. The tokens are $4.50 each and you need one token for each ride. If you are only going to do a bus or ferry each way for the day, the tokens are less expensive than the bus pass. If you are planning on getting on and off the ferry or buses several times. then the pass is a better price.

We usually do St. George on the middle day since the entire day is ours to spend there. Tobacco Bay is a nice place to snorkel. You can just walk around and see the fish at your feet. Both Tobacco and Horseshoe have chair rentals. Horseshoe has several beaches and coves you can walk to and explore. There is a trail all the way to Warwick Beach that you can walk and enjoy the beaches and coves along the way.

It is a good idea to stay around the Dockyard on Sail Away Day. I like the feeling of being able to see the ship on that day. The Museum at the Dockyard is really interesting as well as the shops around the area. There is a really nice miniature golf near Snorkel Park that is fun to do also there at the Dockyard.

The three days will fly by and you will not be able to do everything that you wanted to. Enjoy your cruise.

From St George, bus routes #1 & #3 go by the access road to the caves; buses #10 & #11 leave you in front of the Swizzle Inn but you have about a ¼ miles walk to the caves.

To catch a bus to Hamilton, walk out the access road and catch bus routes #1 & #3; walk to SI to catch buses #10 & #11.

I would plan on eating in Hamilton at Harbour Nights.

SBtS

Edited by SailBadtheSinner
speling