Hi Randall - so good to see you on the Regent Board*. There was a question today about the infinity pool and whether it would be available to all guests. I'm assuming the answer is yes but wanted to double check.

Will "Tea Time" and "Trivia" be in the same lounge (as it is currently on the other ships) or will separate lounges be used to avoid the conflict of people enjoying tea while trivia people arrive? And, which lounge(s) will they be held in?

Can't tell you how excited we are to see the Explorer! It has been a long wait but we have no doubt that it will be worth it.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer questions.

*We met and chatted with you almost three years ago in Dallas. Hope to see you again either onboard the Explorer or at another event.

Did I misread the subject of this thread? I see questions about non-Explorer issues (Navigator, a port that Explorer isn't going to, etc.). Is this open to all Regent questions? Just curious. Edited by Travelcat2

Hi Travelcat,
Excited to participate in the Q&A forum on Friday. The intent is to focus on EXP but I'll gladly address other RSSC related questions should time permit. Plus we are hoping to keep the forum running past the session to address other questions or follow up conversations.

I fondly recall meeting you a few years back in Dallas!

Are you a Baltimore Orioles fan? Hmmmmm.....

Carolyn

Carolyn Spencer Brown
Editor in Chief
Cruise Critic

[quote name='Oriolesfan08']Hi Travelcat,
Excited to participate in the Q&A forum on Friday. The intent is to focus on EXP but I'll gladly address other RSSC related questions should time permit. Plus we are hoping to keep the forum running past the session to address other questions or follow up conversations.

I fondly recall meeting you a few years back in Dallas![/quote]