Crown to Alaska. - seasick??

GMECruiser

We are scheduled on the Crown to Alaska in July. I have been suspectible to motion sickness from a very young age, cars, elevators, escalators, boats, planes, etc. I have cruised before and have been subscribed the patch for behind the ear. I also have meclazine and the sea bracelet. I have been vey sick before on smaller ships and have had to use all three. My question is . . . what is your experience on Alaskan cruise from Seattle. I have heard it is much more rocky than the Caribbean. We also have booked whale watching in Juneau, but booked through the cruise ship because the boats looked larger. Please share your experiences.

Thanks.

I've seen plenty of sick passengers on Alaska cruises. But, it really does not matter what anyone has experienced. You already have the history and potential. I hope you aren't taking all those remedies? I suggest you get an updated consultation with your health care professional. Fully disclose your history and the severity of it. There are different classes of antiemetics. You may need something stronger.

We cruised on the Crown in May. On the sea day coming from Seattle, the water was really rocking. One member of our party got sick and was in bed throwing up all day. The other 9 members did not suffer from the affects. On the return trip, the water was calm through that region. I would come prepared with stuff, and hope for the best.

The waters between Victoria and Ketchikan is exposed to the Pacific.... it will be the roughest part of the journey.

Motion sickness varies passenger to passenger.