photo of 4-person inside room - Serenade

I asked for a similar photo prior to our May 29 Serenade of the Seas cruise, so I thought I would provide this photo for anyone else wondering about a four-person inside cabin. We had 4547 on Serenade with the bunks folding down from the wall. My sons, ages 14 and 23, slept in the bunks. This was a very convenient cabin, just steps off the centrum. When I saw how close it was to the centrum, I was afraid it would be noisy, but with the cabin door closed, you couldn't hear a peep from the hallway.

Rule #1 for a four-person cabin is Don't Leave Your Shoes in the Middle of the Floor. :D

20160531_082301.jpg.1855e958a5a90c2db7fdf4ec2c9158a0.jpg

Wow I would never book even 3 in an inside that had to have been crowded for sure. If you wish to post larger photos, upload unto a Web site like Photo Bucket then you can post larger photos using the IMG / BB forum Codes. You an post directly to your reply screen by copying & pasting the IMG code.:)

Wow I would never book even 3 in an inside that had to have been crowded for sure. If you wish to post larger photos, upload unto a Web site like Photo Bucket then you can post larger photos using the IMG / BB forum Codes. You an post directly to your reply screen by copying & pasting the IMG code.:)

To each their own. We did 4 in an inside on Radiance last month without problem and would do it again as long as there are the Pullman beds and not the pull out sofa the newer ships are favoring.