How to contact John Heald?

plynn

Glad that you have but there have been a number of times when I didnt get one

The ONLY time Ive ever messaged him, I never received a response. I wanted to know if any part of the behind the fun tour was accessible by wheelchair and would it be possible for me to pay the full price of the tour but only see the bridge and galley as I figured those two could possibly be accessible.

Oh well. :o I assume the answer is no, lol.

Edited by ryano

The ONLY time Ive ever messaged him, I never received a response. I wanted to know if any part of the behind the fun tour was accessible by wheelchair and would it be possible for me to pay the full price of the tour but only see the bridge and galley as I figured those two could possibly be accessible.

Oh well. :o I assume the answer is no, lol.

When you board ask at the excursion desk.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app

Wow......That's something that may be true too if you held a mirror up here on cruisecritic. But that's none of my business.....

**I don't happen to live my life on FB, but do follow his posts. I also don't live my life on cruisecritic. Both sites are full of judgemental, whiney, entitled people. However, BOTH places are also full of fun, nice, welcoming people. Let's not cast stones....or be jerks to one another. Someone asks a question, answer it without being rude.

You must not have realized they are the same people on both sites. They are also known as "cheerleaders".;)