Anthem of the Seas - Video Review and Vlog

That would depend on personal opinion. I liked it better than the Explorer but I liked the Allure of the Seas more than the Anthem.

I'm also on your side. The Oasis class, at this point is the top of the class, followed by the Quantum class.

Thanks for posting the video review! Also a Bucks County resident here, and I'll be sailing on the Anthem in November

Preparing myself as much as possible by checking out all the reviews and really enjoyed how thorough your coverage was.

Thanks for posting the video review! Also a Bucks County resident here, and I'll be sailing on the Anthem in November

Preparing myself as much as possible by checking out all the reviews and really enjoyed how thorough your coverage was.

Your welcome. Have a great trip.

Loved your review! I'm booked on Anthem to Bermuda in August and then to the Southern Caribbean in November. So far my favorite ship is Oasis so it will be interesting to see if Anthem can top it. While on Quantum did you try American Icon and if so how was it?

Also, maybe it's just me but the ship did not seem super crowded, especially in the pool area...am I correct?

Regarding the spin classes, do you know how much they were?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Loved your review! I'm booked on Anthem to Bermuda in August and then to the Southern Caribbean in November. So far my favorite ship is Oasis so it will be interesting to see if Anthem can top it. While on Quantum did you try American Icon and if so how was it?

Also, maybe it's just me but the ship did not seem super crowded, especially in the pool area...am I correct?

Regarding the spin classes, do you know how much they were?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When I was on the Quantum we liked all of the restaurants except Silk and went to American Icon twice. On longer sailings each restaurant changed their menus halfway through the cruise. However, all of the menus have changed on the Anthem.

The ship was a full sailing but the demographic was mostly families. Kids under 16 aren't allowed at the Solarium pool so the guests with families were at the other pools. The outdoor pool was crowded but the day we went there, we were in port so many of the passengers were still off the ship. If you want to see the crowds, re-watch my video of the $10 sale. I've never seen anything like it on other ships.

I didn't see how much the spin class was but the TRX class was $20 which I thought was outrageous considering the gym membership where I go includes unlimited group fitness classes including TRX for $15 per month. On top of that they have the nerve to add on an 18% gratuity and that is for all fitness classes they offer. I'm an ACE certified group fitness instructor and never heard of tipping fitness instructors or personal trainers.

Edited by writersblock15

When I was on the Quantum we liked all of the restaurants except Silk and went to American Icon twice. On longer sailings each restaurant changed their menus halfway through the cruise. However, all of the menus have changed on the Anthem.

The ship was a full sailing but the demographic was mostly families. Kids under 16 aren't allowed at the Solarium pool so the guests with families were at the other pools. The outdoor pool was crowded but the day we went there, we were in port so many of the passengers were still off the ship. If you want to see the crowds, re-watch my video of the $10 sale. I've never seen anything like it on other ships.

I didn't see how much the spin class was but the TRX class was $20 which I thought was outrageous considering the gym membership where I go includes unlimited group fitness classes including TRX for $15 per month. On top of that they have the nerve to add on an 18% gratuity and that is for all fitness classes they offer. I'm an ACE certified group fitness instructor and never heard of tipping fitness instructors or personal trainers.

I agree...a gratuity for the fitness classes is pretty lame. I plan on taking the spin classes regardless of the fee just because I love to spin :). Looking forward to the Anthem!

We are going on same cruise July 9. Your video was very informative. We will do more specialty restaurants and see if the food experience will be better. DW loved the blown glass. Were the prices good? Looked liked St. George was not worth the time? Very helpful and thank you for posting. Say hi to your mom; she was very sweet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums