Coast Long Beach Hotel????

kstwo728

and it was very nice. Right on the bay so beautiful views and a great spot for wandering around - the Aquarium, Shoreline Village (cute LITTLE shops right on the bay), restaurants are all right across the bridge and you can take a water taxi for $1 of take the free Passport (bus shuttle) that picks you up in the hotel parknig lot and takes less than 5 minutes to get to the hub. Queen Mary is in walking distance. Also, along the bay is a great 5 mile biking/walking trail.

My only complaint about the hotel is that the restaurant service was SO SLOW - both for a quick dinner and also when just ordering drinks. Food was decent but worth the time going over to the touristy area cause those restaurants were great and a lot to choose from (we had lunch at Bubba Gumps on the 15th which is across the street from the aquarium and on the 24th we had lunch at Tequila Jack's which is in Shoreline Village a few blocks away). Then it was back to the airport for the flight home.

Taxi from Long Beach airport to Coast Long Beach was $25 each way

Taxi from Coast Long Beach to San Pedro pier was also about $25 each way

Any other questions, just let me know....

I also have to say that the Coast Long Beach is an excellent choice, we could see the ship pull in from our balcony. There is a nice little walkway from the hotel to the Queen Mary and the ship that you can walk on however I would still advise taking some form of transportation when you go to board if you have a lot of luggage.

I would have to aggree with the other post that the service in the restaurant was horrible when we tried to have a couple of drinks, my boyfriend at the time even tried to go to the bar himself and they were rude enough to tell him to have seat and wait for his server. The next day at breakfast though the service was fine.

Archived