Half Moon Cay Cabana review & pics

connieh1968

WOW...is all I can say about the Cabana. So glad that we rented it. I pre-paid it online under the Carnival website. It was $279 for all day rental.

After reading tons of reviews on here, I made sure we went directly to the Excursions desk to get which Cabana I wanted. We went with #8. Perfect choice for me. It was mostly in the shade, yet walking out on the deck, I was in the sun.

This cabana was midway down. The bathrooms were directly to the side of us, the rentals of equipment (boat, board, bikes) was just a bit down on the other side, along with the big Pirate ship bar. I think #8 is the one I will always go with.

As you can see by the pics....its very close to the water. I got to choose 8 soda's and water to go in it. Along with the size of the snorkel gear needed. We only had 3 in our party, but plenty of room for a couple more.

I am trying to upload the pics, bear with me.

Nice pics! A cabana is the perfect way to enjoy the perfect beach.

Yes, we will always book one when we go there now, however, we will get the Villa next time...and I wand C or D. I scouted them out while there.

https://themillikenfamilytravels.shutterfly.com/784

Here is the link to view the pictures of the cabana!!

We were on #6 last week while sailing the Pride!!

It was our first visit to HMC - and a great location. Very near the restroom - far enough down the beach that it was not too crowded or noisy. The snacks provided and the AC made it perfect!!

All in all a GREAT way to spend the day!!

Yes, we will always book one when we go there now, however, we will get the Villa next time...and I wand C or D. I scouted them out while there.

I'm trying to decide on a Villa.

What is it about C or D that you like?

D was perfect location. Right in the middle. Bathroom directly behind although you don't need it. About a block from all the rental euipment. I took tons of pics of the villa too. If you'd like to see them. It was still close enough to hear the music...but not crowded.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"Bathroom directly behind although you don't need it." ?????

How would you know who needs to use a bathroom? You are on a cruise ship eating copious amounts of food.

Probably because the villas have a bathroom.

lthough the OP said they rented a cabana, not a villa

Yes, but the last 4 posts or so before yours and the one you quoted were discussing the villas. The cabanas are numbered and the villas have letters. One poster asked whether villa C or D was better and another said they had D and that is the post you quoted and admonished them for saying "but you won't need them" regarding the public bathrooms.

WOW...is all I can say about the Cabana. So glad that we rented it. I pre-paid it online under the Carnival website. It was $279 for all day rental.

After reading tons of reviews on here, I made sure we went directly to the Excursions desk to get which Cabana I wanted. We went with #8. Perfect choice for me. It was mostly in the shade, yet walking out on the deck, I was in the sun.

This cabana was midway down. The bathrooms were directly to the side of us, the rentals of equipment (boat, board, bikes) was just a bit down on the other side, along with the big Pirate ship bar. I think #8 is the one I will always go with.

As you can see by the pics....its very close to the water. I got to choose 8 soda's and water to go in it. Along with the size of the snorkel gear needed. We only had 3 in our party, but plenty of room for a couple more.

I am trying to upload the pics, bear with me.

Thanks for your thoughts.

"Bathroom directly behind although you don't need it." ?????

How would you know who needs to use a bathroom? You are on a cruise ship eating copious amounts of food.

Yes if you read the thread I was quoting, he was asking about a villa. The villa has a full bathroom and shower in it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk