Port of Tampa Closed???

blindhrtd

Haven't heard about them closing the port, but I just checked the Tampa webcam, and the Miracle is already in! There's no change of departure time for her on the Carnival website, just a change in the itinerary for this next week.

Got to admit, I'm awfully glad to see her back safe and sound. I sure was wondering where they were at this week while trying to stay away from Wilma! I know the ports were to have changed, but even with the changes, they were still awfully close to "the action". Maybe if the port of Tampa is closing, they plan on getting the heck outta Dodge before the normal sail time of 4 PM.

Haven't heard about them closing the port, but I just checked the Tampa webcam, and the Miracle is already in! There's no change of departure time for her on the Carnival website, just a change in the itinerary for this next week.

Got to admit, I'm awfully glad to see her back safe and sound. I sure was wondering where they were at this week while trying to stay away from Wilma! I know the ports were to have changed, but even with the changes, they were still awfully close to "the action". Maybe if the port of Tampa is closing, they plan on getting the heck outta Dodge before the normal sail time of 4 PM.

First thing I did This morning also, webcam, I agree with you post. Should be interesting read of last weeks cruise?

Archived