Msc fantasia drinks package

purpleronnie

Hi, we have just booked for July 2016.

We also have the all inclusive package and were told its a good one, but that's all.

Can someone please tell us if Dissaronno, Baileys, and Malibu is given free on the package.. Also is there a decent selection of cocktails for my wife to try.

Thank you all.

Hi, we have just booked for July 2016.

We also have the all inclusive package and were told its a good one, but that's all.

Can someone please tell us if Dissaronno, Baileys, and Malibu is given free on the package.. Also is there a decent selection of cocktails for my wife to try.

Thank you all.

disaranno, baileys and malibu is included. the cocktail list is great, with loads included. champagne cocktails aren't but they do make the majority with prosecco also so they are included.

The beer included is Heineken, but if you go to the Cantina Toscana wine bar (which does some lovely nibbles before dinner) there is amstel and murphy's

Thanks for a quick reply to my drinks concern.

Your info is spot on,, not only did u mention cocktails, but u added that there were lots to choose from, my wife says... Oh.. Brilliant.

Plus extra lager info..

Thanks again.

Ronnie & June,

Dundee,

Scotland.

not a problem. I love the Fantasia, it's my favourite :) I'd highly recommend using the dining room for breakfast rather than the buffet btw, much more civilized, but take a coffee in from the bar as the coffee at brekkie is nasty!

Have a great cruise guys

Tim

not a problem. I love the Fantasia, it's my favourite :) I'd highly recommend using the dining room for breakfast rather than the buffet btw, much more civilized, but take a coffee in from the bar as the coffee at brekkie is nasty!

Have a great cruise guys

Tim

That's disappointing to hear. Can one of the wait staff not bring you decent coffee from the bar? I always asked for one of the premium coffees on Celebrity as the standard stuff was dreadful weak American crap. I expected better from an Italian ship!

tbh I've never asked as they just offer the standard tea and coffee and it's very busy, i don't like to be awkward

Ah OK, fair enough. It would't be a problem at breakfast, but at dinner it's nice to have coffee at the end of the meal and if you had to bring it from the bar it'd be pretty cold by the time you wanted to drink it! :)

ah I see what you mean

at dinner there is no free coffee, we always finish with desert wine ;-) Although that comes from a bar so I'm sure they could bring a cappuccino

Coffee comes after the desert wine though... ;)

It's good to know they have desert wine. I hope there is some on the YC menu. :)

Coffee comes after the desert wine though... ;)

It's good to know they have desert wine. I hope there is some on the YC menu. :)

they do a lovely sauternes

My other half is allergic to coffee so we head for cocktails or brandies :p

they do a lovely sauternes

My other half is allergic to coffee so we head for cocktails or brandies :p

Oh that sucks... I can't imagine not ending a meal with coffee.

I'm a bit of a coffee addict though. I can't imagine starting my day without it either!