Cutback in Carnival Bartenders and Waiters??

Manualwriter

Just curious...Blackjack22, why are you reviving old threads today? This is like 1 of 5. So can’t describe this as a rookie move.

Because no one talks about anything interesting anymore so I've been reading old threads? If we weren't supposed to look at them or comment on them they'd expire at some point.

Because no one talks about anything interesting anymore so I've been reading old threads? If we weren't supposed to look at them or comment on them they'd expire at some point.

No, they don’t expire unfortunately. Usually on boards, at least the ones I participate in, the Mods lock old threads preventing them from being revived and cluttering the board. Unfortunately the Mods do not lock old threads here and you have cluttered the first page with old threads.

No, they don’t expire unfortunately. Usually on boards, at least the ones I participate in, the Mods lock old threads preventing them from being revived and cluttering the board. Unfortunately the Mods do not lock old threads here and you have cluttered the first page with old threads.

Never seen that done. They do a lot of things differently on this message board and I'm just existing within the system. We usually get along Book Dragon, I don't know why you are trying to stalk me and call me out. I have no idea what you mean by cluttered the first page since posts go in sequential order but I think you need to take a chill pill!

Never seen that done. They do a lot of things differently on this message board and I'm just existing within the system. We usually get along Book Dragon, I don't know why you are trying to stalk me and call me out. I have no idea what you mean by cluttered the first page since posts go in sequential order but I think you need to take a chill pill!

Um...not trying to stalk you. Just trying to see if you were reviving old threads for a reason. Carry on.

Um...not trying to stalk you. Just trying to see if you were reviving old threads for a reason. Carry on.

Really a no win situation. If someone revives an old thread they get called out for doing so. If someone starts a new thread they get called out for not doing a search and seeing it was already discussed.

I personally like old thread recalls as I have not been here since inception and stuff pops up that I may have never thought of, but thanks to bringing an old thread back to life I now have new knowledge.

Really a no win situation. If someone revives an old thread they get called out for doing so. If someone starts a new thread they get called out for not doing a search and seeing it was already discussed.

I personally like old thread recalls as I have not been here since inception and stuff pops up that I may have never thought of, but thanks to bringing an old thread back to life I now have new knowledge.

I agree with you, except when the same person revives like 5 old threads within minutes of each other. Then I wonder if that person is trying to be helpful or a nuisance or just bored.

EGG-Zach-Lee!

Like I said, I've just been searching and reading new (old) threads a bunch lately because all of the ones on the homepage seem to be so similar and have the same people in them. I get so much info more searching for what I'm really looking for!