Balcony room 14th floor Allure

If I book a balcony room on the 14th floor under the Solaroim is there a lot of noise from the chairs moving around in the Solarium .

"Is"...there can be...but my concern also would be the close proximity to the kids Adventure area and all that is there. Way to forward and to high a deck for me...although your needs may be different. I usually opt for as midship as possible and a deck where there are cabins above and below me. JMHO

We had a balcony cabin on Allure deck 14 on the starboard side under the solarium. There was only a moderate amount of noise in the night from deck chairs being rearranged, not a big deal really. My bigger concern was the sound of pounding bass that occurred on the two nights the solarium is turned into a club. I found that I needed to use earplugs, but my husband never heard a thing and slept right through. I would also recommend cabins on the starboard side as there is traffic from the elevators to the lovely wraparound outside deck at the bow of the ship. It is accessed only from a door on the port side. Quite frankly, there was absolutely no noise from the Adventure Club.