Xcelerate Unlimited Internet on Celebrity Equinox

sparkcruise

Hi, all!

I'm going on a Celebrity cruise with my family and we're looking at our internet options. I'm hoping to get a package that I can share with my family. Xcelerate seems like the best option, but it says it's $180 per device. Is that true? How does it work? If you set up a username and password, can you share it among several people, as long as you remember to log out?

Thanks for your help!

Yes, you can use any number of devices....one at a time. If you log in with device B, before logging out device A, you will get a notice that another device is already logged in....and you will be asked if you want to log out that device.

Yes, you can use any number of devices....one at a time. If you log in with device B, before logging out device A, you will get a notice that another device is already logged in....and you will be asked if you want to log out that device.

Ok. Great! So I can log out someone who forgot to log out? Do you know if they get a notice that they've been logged out?