Gym on Azura

marknali

Hi

Myself and my partner are traveling on Azura in July and we use the gym a lot at home, we where wondering what the gym was like on board and if anyone had any pics of it

Many thanks in advance

Hi

Myself and my partner are traveling on Azura in July and we use the gym a lot at home, we where wondering what the gym was like on board and if anyone had any pics of it

Many thanks in advance

Hi Marknali

There is a good gym on Azura, with alternative areas for doing your own Pilates, aerobic excercise, etc. I would go to the P&O website and look at the Azura video as I am sure it will be on there?

I was on Azura week before last on Baltic cruise. The gym is superb, with lots of modern equipment. I found it less busy in late morning. My problem with the gym was the equipment being much more up to date than my local gym, I was not sure how to properly use some of the resistance machines. I could never find any available gym staff to ask. If they were about, they were busy taking classes or giving presentations and sales pitches

Hi

Many thanks in advance

Hi

Go to the FAQs, "Is there a spa and gym on board?" ......scroll down and it will list what equipment is on each individual ship.

Go to the virtual tour of Azura on the website and the gym is on the Aqua deck.

Have a great time

Regards :)

The last time I travelled on Azura I was very impressed with the gym. I tended too only use the cardiovascular machines which were up to date at that time plus with the bonus of sky sports on the monitor in front of you. The only issue i have is the opening time. It's not open until 9 or 10 which didn't always suit especially if your leaving the ship. Note it can be a lot busier at sea days but that goes for anything on board