Speciality Dining Reservations

I have made some reservations for the steak house and for the Italian restaurant however i cannot for the love of me remember the dates on my upcoming 13 day cruise ...

1. Do you get email confirming the reservation closer to sailing date?

2. Can you check at Guest Services the reservation dates?

Since making the reservations i have not received any confirmation so I was wondering has anyone else had this issue of forgetting the dates booked for the Specialty dining

Thank you !

I have made some reservations for the steak house and for the Italian restaurant however i cannot for the love of me remember the dates on my upcoming 13 day cruise ...

Since making the reservations i have not received any confirmation so I was wondering has anyone else had this issue of forgetting the dates booked for the Specialty dining

Thank you !

How long ago did you submit the reservations? You should get an email confirmation within 3-4 days. I unfortunately for one reservation didn't hear back in that time frame so I re-submitted, then I heard back.

I hate that our reservations don't show up in our account.

How long ago did you submit the reservations? You should get an email confirmation within 3-4 days. I unfortunately for one reservation didn't hear back in that time frame so I re-submitted, then I heard back.

I hate that our reservations don't show up in our account.

oops i best RE-reserve then haha as this was way over two weeks ago now thank you for letting me know it is such a pain

Thank you !

If it's been more than 4 or 5 days since you made your reservations, do two things. First, check to see if the confirmation went into your spam by mistake. If not, send an email asking for a confirmation.

We always see a steakhouse reservation person at embarkation. They have the reservation book and you should be able to get them to look and see when you are reserved. The Italian restaurant, I don't know except to say ask the steakhouse person how you find that info. Good luck and enjoy that steak!