Totally frustrated by NCL's lack of new itineraries

Miami on Navigator - 9 nights but 2 weekends so technically if you work a Monday toFri job you'd miss a week and a day : ) . A-b-c islands and labadee i think : ) We are always looking for different routes leaving from Florida to avoid flights : )

We were booked on one of these trip but ours left on April 14, 2017 a Friday. My son announced he was getting married next May in jamaica so we had to cancel the cruise.

Picking up a new daughter in law so it's all good.:)

Bill

We were booked on one of these trip but ours left on April 14, 2017 a Friday. My son announced he was getting married next May in jamaica so we had to cancel the cruise.

Picking up a new daughter in law so it's all good.:)

Bill

A new Daughter in law is definitely worth switching your cruises around for :-) congratulations!

Would be nice if NCL offered an 8 day out of Florida to the Southern Caribbean ( Aruba, Curaçao , Grand Turk, Etc.)

If I remember my geography, Grand Turk Island is not even in the Caribbean. Its in the North Atlantic just south of the Bahamas. :confused:

If I remember my geography, Grand Turk Island is not even in the Caribbean. Its in the North Atlantic just south of the Bahamas. :confused:

"The Turks and Caicos Islands consist of 40 islands and cays, eight of which are inhabited. The islands are located 550 miles southeast of Miami, Florida, just below the Bahamas chain and just to the east of Cuba and the island of Hispaniola (Dominican Republic and Haiti.) Technically, the Turks and Caicos are located in the Atlantic Ocean, not the Caribbean Sea."

Then teach Carnival! They have it as part of Southern Caribbean.