Pre-Cruise Hotel in Miami

Mimimama2004

If you can swing it, get a suite on the club floor of the Intercontinental. They are wonderful.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I took your advice and booked at the Intercontinental in the Executive King Suite did you have a view of the port? I did request that, we are on the 19th floor is that where you were? Thanks for the advice I did book at the Hilton Downtown but after reading you review I switched.

I took your advice and booked at the Intercontinental in the Executive King Suite did you have a view of the port? I did request that, we are on the 19th floor is that where you were? Thanks for the advice I did book at the Hilton Downtown but after reading you review I switched.

Some do but ours faced the city. It is very easy to see the ships from the pool deck. In addition to the extra room for your son, they have a great club lounge with afternoon snacks and drinks as well as a full breakfast in the morning.

Some do but ours faced the city. It is very easy to see the ships from the pool deck. In addition to the extra room for your son, they have a great club lounge with afternoon snacks and drinks as well as a full breakfast in the morning.

I think I was given misinformationI was told yesterday by the hotel we were on the 30 or higher floor. What floor is the concierge floor, thats the florae will be on.

Just say no...Epic is the PLACE to stay!

I'll be staying at the Hilton Downtown for free...Diamond points...any reason ??

Any suggestions for other hotels in the Hilton chain ???

Edited by RichNY

Any thoughts about the Hilton Miami Downtown ???

I stayed there in December and again three weeks ago. I thought it was great with a wonderful view. They upgraded me to a fantastic suite on the last stop with a huge exclusive balcony. A one of a kind room that we were blessed with. In any event the location is perfect! There is a 27 USD parking fee per night if driving in.

I stayed there in December and again three weeks ago. I thought it was great with a wonderful view. They upgraded me to a fantastic suite on the last stop with a huge exclusive balcony. A one of a kind room that we were blessed with. In any event the location is perfect! There is a 27 USD parking fee per night if driving in.

Thanks for the input. We have always enjoyed our stays at any Hilton.