UK Reviews of the Week by Delboy17, DaisyUK & southampton observer!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Harmony of the Seas Good experience by Delboy17

I had wanted to try an Oasis class ship for some time and this was a perfect opportunity as it was departing from my local port.I would normally avoid brand new ships,until the teething problems are sorted out,but this was a one off as it is unlikely that Harmony will return to Southampton. Continue reading... Good experience

Crystal Symphony Excellent first cruise on Crystal Symphony by DaisyUK

This was our first cruise with Crystal and was a short 'try-out' before trying something more ambitious. I don't think it would be possible (for me at least) to cruise without a few niggles, but in this case they were very few and far between. The only negative worth mentioning is that I felt the decor, both in our suite and in some areas of the ship, were somewhat dated. The positives far outweighed this single criticism and we shall certainly cruise with Crystal again. Continue reading... Excellent first cruise on Crystal Symphony

Diamond Princess Not so rough Diamond by southampton observer

Our cruise was part of a package that started with 3 nights in Tokyo then a flight to Osaka with 2 nights there. We then joined the ship at Kobe for the cruise after which we spent another night in Osaka before flying home. It was our hope that the trip would give us an introduction to Japanese culture as well as being interesting, stimulating and enjoyable. Looking back I would have to say that it exceeded our expectations. We will sail with Princess again. Continue reading... Not so rough Diamond

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could receive some logo stuff before your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin