Sapphire Princess~2 Mexico Sails Under It's Belt-only 2 Reviews Posted???????????????

WHYTSHLDRZ

Come on you Sapphire cruisers....I know that you are just getting your land legs back in gear...but we would like to hear from more of you as to how your trip to Mexico was and what you thought of the ship. So far, there have only been two marvelous reviews.....:o

Please let us hear from more of you....speak up and let us know what you thought:confused: :confused: :confused:

I have about 4 weeks to go and the anticipation is KILLING me!!!! Please indulge me!!:p

Here's what I posted to another thread...hope this helps

Ok, so I got to this tonight instead of waiting until the weekend.

Because of possible bandwidth issues from my web hosting service, I'm not going to post a new thread in the Princess area with what I've done...because lookie-loos will just go to my site to be nosey with no intention of taking this cruise or going on the sapphire princess.

However, feel free to mention me on any roll calls if you find that people are interested in the Princess Patters for the 2005/06 Sapphire Princess Mexican Riviera.

Honestly, I'm happy to provide the information, but I just don't want to waste bandwidth and have to take these down.

With that being said, here goes...

You'll see that I've also added reviews and pictures from our other cruises.

Lastly, if you don't want to click on all these files, I have them in one winzip file. My email address is listed just above the princess patters on the Sapphire Princess page so you can email me and I'll send you the whole kit & kaboodle at once. (Please make sure you mention Princess Patters in the subject line of your email. Since this email address tends to get a good amount of spam, I tend not to open emails from people I don't know.)

Archived