Why do you cruise to Alaska?

Deeliteful

Thanks for all the comments. I just could not imagine getting bored on an Alaskan cruise no matter how many sea days (see days!) I just love getting out with my binoculars and camera or just viewing the scenery and wildlife - it is awesome. I don't want to be sitting inside doing trivia or learning how to fold napkins!!

1. Its beautiful.

2. Maybe Infinity was not the right choice for them. My 14-night cruise only has 2 sea days...

3. Someone else doing to cooking & washing up - multiple choices so that "everyone" can eat what they want.

4. Someone else doing the driving, so I can look out the windows without worrying about traffic or navigating.

5. Hotel chosen & I don't have to re-pack with each new stop.

Our very first Cruise was the inside passage to Alaska 13 May this year. It was our trip of a lifetime and we combined it with a 9 day Rocky Mountaineer tour as well. Coming from New Zealand it was a long way to go for a first Cruise but we would not have done anything different at the end of it. we Cruised on thr Crown Princess.

We live in Alaska and do it because the state is huge and has limited roads :D If we want to get to see things in other parts of the state aside from Fairbanks to Seward we have to either fly, cruise, or take the ferry, and flying and the ferry can be just as expensive as a cruise, so... might as well cruise!