Vibe on 14 Day Cruises

I've seen a lot of information about Vibe passes on the forum but they all seem to describe the pass as a week pass. We're going on a 14 day cruise though so I'm wondering, do the passes last the full length of the cruise or just one week?

Thanks in advance!

One week at a time, if booked B2B.. As a B2B, you'll be first on the ship on the second leg and have plenty of time to repurchase. If it's truly a 14 day uninterrupted cruise, I imagine the passes would be sold for the duration.

Jessica, I think we're on the same cruise! The pass for the uninterrupted 14 day itineraries is for the full cruise. Same with the spa pass. It's more expensive than the 7 day cruises but that makes sense. Hope this helps!

~Lisa

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by cruiselovincouple

Jessica, I think we're on the same cruise! The pass for the uninterrupted 14 day itineraries is for the full cruise. Same with the spa pass. It's more expensive than the 7 day cruises but that makes sense. Hope this helps!

~Lisa

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are indeed! Ive talked your husband's ear off a little about the cruise already :)

I wanted to find out how much more expensive it would be so I called them. Alas the rep was pretty clueless and gave me a guess that it was "probably double." I emailed customer service to ask after that and I'm waiting to hear back.

If it turns out to be four or five hundred dollars for the two weeks we will definitely skip it but I'd rather know now so I can spend the 300 Cabana earmarked dollars on something else like a cool excursion or three, or a parasol lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums