Bistro on 5 on Eclipse

Ourely

I am sailing on the Eclipse on 26 August and have noticed that this will be the last cruise that features Bistro on 5: does anyone know if it will be open for business as usual on this itinerary or if it will be closed while it is transformed into a sushi restaurant? I am hoping to enjoy lunch there when we embark, one last time!

Many thanks,

I am sailing on the Eclipse on 26 August and have noticed that this will be the last cruise that features Bistro on 5: does anyone know if it will be open for business as usual on this itinerary or if it will be closed while it is transformed into a sushi restaurant? I am hoping to enjoy lunch there when we embark, one last time!

Many thanks,

I think it's already been converted. They had something similar on the Regal & it saw very little use. The Sushi looked fine, but it could get really pricy for a Sushi hog like me!

• 4 weeks later...

Many thanks,

I think the last cruise with Bistro on 5 is the one on 3rd September, knowing how shop fitters work the refurbishment will be done in time ready for the next sailing.

Bistro on 5 did serve Indian cuisine for one day only on the July 3rd Eclipse cruise - they called in Taj on 5.

Actually they did "Taj on 5" 3 times on the July 3rd sailing. I ate there 2 of the 3 times and it was excellent!