Time in San Juan

shipperx

My advice is to look into a "day room" which will allow you to use a hotels facilities (usually pool and room for shower) for the time you will be there. Have seen some suggestions posted around here somewhere - usually runs about $100.00 for the day use only.

Since you won't be able to check-in to ship that early - you will be lugging your luggage around. Have seen others post about "crashing" a hotel. I would not suggest "crashing" a resort if this is the case as you will be a "dead giveaway". I dont really condone "crashing" anyway. If you want to use a hotels facilities - pay for it. That is like eating at a restaurant and walking the bill :eek: which we have seen at some pretty upscale restaurants - unbelievably tacky.

Don't know which ones would be the best bet as we will be arriving 3 days precruise. Look around tho. There have been posts regarding this before.

We're arriving in San Juan at 7am our flight is not until 3pm, any suggestions for a nice beach and a pool?

We too will be in the same predicament in March. But, my suggestion would be to either

1. See if the ship is having excursions that day and if so they usually drop you off at the airport upon completion.

2. Be the last off the ship. Remember, you will need to be at the airport at least 2 hours ahead of time. Depending upon the number of ships arriving that day, will depend on how long the lines are for check-in and security. So now your time is 12:30 - 1:00PM airport arrival.

Just suggestions. We will prbably do 1. :)

Archived