carnival sunshine indoor temperature on Canada cruise

MAZ100

Hi

Can someone let me know how the temperature is inside on the Sunshine ship on the Canada cruise especially at night

Last time I went on a Canada cruise in September the temperature interior was a bite chilly and could not wear tank tops

Not sure if temperature is much warmer in July

thanks

Hi

Can someone let me know how the temperature is inside on the Sunshine ship on the Canada cruise especially at night

Last time I went on a Canada cruise in September the temperature interior was a bite chilly and could not wear tank tops

thanks

I would take a sweater or wrap of some sort. We went in June a couple of years ago and it was freezing. We needed sweatshirts and jeans most of the time.

Hi

thanks

Just got back and it was quite cold. I wore a sweater often.

Just got back and it was quite cold. I wore a sweater often.

Thank you both for letting me know

I wanted to make sure

Strange on going to Canada the inside temperature colder on the ship then going to the Caribbean

Thank you both for letting me know

I wanted to make sure

Strange on going to Canada the inside temperature colder on the ship then going to the Caribbean

Well doors are open often, letting cold air in.

oh my! will be sailing on the 28th was so looking forward to the outdoor fun and waterslides with DD was it warm enough for that?

On the first sea day until the late afternoon, yes.

In Canada and the second sea day, absolutely not! I wore sweaters both days. I got in the hot tub for about three minutes on the second sea day but I was shivering and felt like I might be getting myself sick so I got out. It was rather windy though, so that contributed to it being so cold.

You want heat in Canada go to Montreal, Ottawa or Toronto. Going to be 90F there tomorrow. The maritimes can get warm, but this year it seems the hot weather is in Quebec, Ontario and Alberta.