On Anthem and going to Wonderland, should I? Help

At this point, isn't it too late to cancel for a refund? If you are paying for it, you may as well go.

How many people are with you? The entrees are very normal and nice if you are going with somebody else so you can share multiple. You may not like some of the appetizers (I don't like lobster bisque, for example, and didn't like the liquid lobster), but you may surprise yourself and find something you do really like.

Have to admit that I was very disappointed with my dessert - I would not recommend the deconstructed Boston cream pie (think that's what it's called)

I am skeptical about Wonderland and I have 8 o'clock reservations. What should I do? Help

I am very fussy but booked Wonderland because I knew my husband would really enjoy it. I have to say there was only one food I didn't like! It was a great experience and your waiter or waitress will talk to you and get a feel for what you would like. Go for it!

Marg