star bar question

mew1

Does anyone know if the star bar has a piano, also with the talent show is a piano or CD player available? Thanks Mary

I'm going to assume the Norwegian Star is the only ship with a Star bar? If so, yes, there is a piano in the Star Bar. But I don't know about the accompaniment offered for the talent show contestants.

I'm going to assume the Norwegian Star is the only ship with a Star bar? If so, yes, there is a piano in the Star Bar. But I don't know about the accompaniment offered for the talent show contestants.

never assume:D There is a Star Bar on the Dawn and Jewel as well. They all have a piano. Yes there is a piano in fact the whole NCL band available to back you up for the talent show.

never assume:D There is a Star Bar on the Dawn and Jewel as well. They all have a piano. Yes there is a piano in fact the whole NCL band available to back you up for the talent show.

:p Of course there are, it makes total sense! (I guess they could be named for Star Cruises rather than the ship... or for the stars in the heavens.) Last time on the Norwegian Star, I did not like the Star Bar... snarky waitress when she was asked to order a drink that wasn't on the "standard" list. And it was suprisingly noisy.

Archived