Royal Princess Spanish Passage Transatlantic Trip Report

arctickitty

We had some of the best smoked salmon I have ever eaten, in Barcelona on our last trip, about a year ago. My dh is Jewish, so we don't typically eat ham but your enjoyment of the ham has peaked my desire to try some next trip, I am not Jewish.

I'm Jewish, used to be vegetarian, and my husband doesn't like meat so the ham sure took some working up to...it's nothing like American ham, believe me.

How on earth you survived your trip home while being sick is beyond my comprehension! I would have had to be shipped to the closest emergency room!! I admire your fortitude! Bravo on a fine journey and journal!

I drugged my husband with Benadryl! We had never done that before but I told him that parents do it to their little kids all the time, and I talked him into it. Our first two flights were so long we got some really good sleep (and the couches in SFO didn't hurt) so we actually started to get better as we went along.

Artickitty;

Thanks for your report. We wanted to be on the ship with you, but life got in the way. Four grandkids graduating at the opposite ends of our State caused much running around and interfered with our Cruise plans. I showed your report to my Wife who has been reading it with great interest.

We will try to go again in 2017, but so far it seems some of the Ports you visited and reported on are not on the schedule.

Bob

Edited by 4x4bob