Bringing non-alcoholic beverages - help, cruising today!

I am getting ready to board the Valor today. I have my allotted 12 cans pp of coke in my carry-on. My sister just called me from the airport. She forgot to pack her kid's juice boxes and wants me to get some to bring on board, but I already have my 24 for myself and DH. I plan on boarding the ship much earlier than her and do not want to wait for her at Port Canaveral to hand her the juice boxes. How strict is Carnival when it comes to the non-alcoholic beverages? Will they take juice boxes from checked bags? Would they let me bring more than the 12 pp in my carry-on?

Maybe, maybe not. The worst they would do is tell you to leave the excess behind. If you explain what's going on (after they ask of course, don't draw attention to it;)) they might let you through. Personally I would try it.

Carry them on - if security asks, explain the situation. They aren't usually that strict with the number of non-alcoholic beverages. Just no bottles of any kind.

If you put them in your checked luggage, you have a better chance of them being confiscated because any beverages in checked luggage is a no-no.