Specialty Dining Packages

We are new cruiser to RCCL, we've been on 11 cruises with Carnival and we are ready to try something new. I did a mock booking for Liberty of the Seas yesterday. I noticed there was an option for a three specialty restaurant dining option for $70 PP. Not sure if this is a good deal or not. Would it be cheaper to just add the extra charge for a specialty restaurant as we go, or go for the three restaurant package for $70.

Going to be booking our first RCCL cruise in a few days!

Thanks for the input

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are new cruiser to RCCL, we've been on 11 cruises with Carnival and we are ready to try something new. I did a mock booking for Liberty of the Seas yesterday. I noticed there was an option for a three specialty restaurant dining option for $70 PP. Not sure if this is a good deal or not. Would it be cheaper to just add the extra charge for a specialty restaurant as we go, or go for the three restaurant package for $70.

Going to be booking our first RCCL cruise in a few days!

Thanks for the input

You would save money by purchasing the dining package as opposed to buying each restaurant separately.

They give you the break in price for the package because you cannot make reservations pre-cruise for those restaurants, you have to wait until you are on board to make reservations.

Good question. Sorry for asking a related question. Do the dining packages include IZUMI - which on Navigator the website says is completely a la carte with prices for each dish?

Edited by lucymorgan

Good question. Sorry for asking a related question. Do the dining packages include IZUMI - which on Navigator the website says is completely a la carte with prices for each dish?

Yes, the packages include Izumi. You get a $30 per person credit at a la carte venues.