Carnival Master Card help

camper49

Look at the back of Your Card and go to the website listed. Set up Your information and log in. You will be able to pick what You want or see how many points You need for a purchase.

I've searched but still need help please...

I have 13,171 points...I do not understand what exactly having purchases available for redemption means..

It means you have made a purchase that qualifies you to redeem some or all of your points towards your statement balance. In simpler terms...you purchased something from Carnival and can use points to help pay for it.

I've searched but still need help please...

I have 13,171 points...I do not understand what exactly having purchases available for redemption means..

If you want cash back on a carnival or qualifying purchase, move the coma and make it a period. You can get $131.71 back on a qualifying purchase. If yow want $200 OBC then you need 20,000 points, if you want $100 OBC you need 12,500 points.

FYI, while looking through the choices I noticed it was a better deal to put points directly to drinks rather than a generic OBC. $100 toward drinks is 10k points, but $100 OBC is 12,500 points.

No clue if a drink credit counts towards cheers...might be a good question for cheers people with the card :)

You can actually apply your points to any travel purchase, but you generally get more value for your points if you apply it to a Carnival purchase.

What I like about the Carnival Master Card is that you do not have to redeem your points prior to the cruise. Instead you have 6 months from the date the charge posted to do so. Therefore you can continue to accumulate points during your cruise and get a credit against your balance after your on board cruise charges are billed.

Also, I just checked. A $100 credit against a Carnival charge is still 10,000 points.

Edited by DEL67

The points needed for on board credit are:

$100 for 12,500 points

$200 for 20,000 points

Save the points till You have 20,000 get the$200 otherwise You loose.

This information was from the Carnival Card site today

Edited by retinsp