Kids' menus

shredie

There is a kid's menu. Basic kid friendly stuff.

Kids can order off the regular menu. Adults can order off the kids menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Same kids menu.

Thanks! I had heard somewhere that they changed out the kids' menu when they started American Table. I'm glad I heard wrong. I am taking kids on Carnival for the first time this month, and they have been asking me how things will be different from Princess (which they've sailed often.) I'll show them the Carnival menu online (which I found) to set their minds at ease. They are both 10 and typical picky kid eaters. :)

Thanks! I had heard somewhere that they changed out the kids' menu when they started American Table. I'm glad I heard wrong. I am taking kids on Carnival for the first time this month, and they have been asking me how things will be different from Princess (which they've sailed often.) I'll show them the Carnival menu online (which I found) to set their minds at ease. They are both 10 and typical picky kid eaters. :)

They don't HAVE to use the kids menu. I remember when my kids were 10 they wouldn't have wanted the kids menu. Maybe let them look at the regular menu as well.

When we were on the Sunshine May 26, we were told there were no kids menus printed, but they could order hamburger, hot dog, fries, etc. They ordered some off regular menu and sometimes had the kids stuff. Not sure if our section just didn't have access to kids menus or what, but it wasn't an issue, though having something to color may have eased some of the restlessness! Thankfully, we were at a table in the back by the window and not too close to others. :D

They don't HAVE to use the kids menu. I remember when my kids were 10 they wouldn't have wanted the kids menu. Maybe let them look at the regular menu as well.

Good plan. I showed them the menus today, and they say they're ordering the flatiron steak. They are pretty happy about Guy's burgers, too, though of course that's not the MDR.

Doubtless this has been answered a million times, but I couldn't find it. Is there a children's menu for American Table that is different from the regular kids' menu from other ships?

My son is 12 and a very picky eater. He would sometimes order from the American Table menu, eat before we went to dinner and then just had bread and possibly dessert, or he would order the "normal", which for him was chicken nuggets, fries and a bowl of grapes.

After day 2, our waiter would automatically bring his selections once he saw him at dinner with us. If my son didn't want to eat that, he would get something from the buffet line or pizza and then he wouldn't be hungry at dinner.

Kids can also get a smaller version of an entrée - just ask for an appetizer/starter entree', I did this often because I cannot eat full portions. The pasta dishes are good, quesadilla and egg rolls. I also really enjoyed the carbonara.

Doubtless this has been answered a million times, but I couldn't find it. Is there a children's menu for American Table that is different from the regular kids' menu from other ships?

Yes. There is a lot in common, but there are a couple of specials that change nightly so kids aren't stuck with the same menu night after night.