Curacao where Conquest docks & port map

marcyjane

Anyone tell me where the Carnival Conquest docks in Curacao and where I could get a printable port map to see if anything close will be in walking distance. Also would love to visit a beach area just for a few photo's is close to where the ship docks.

Thanks so much for you time and trouble to give me any information. :)

Anyone tell me where the Carnival Conquest docks in Curacao and where I could get a printable port map to see if anything close will be in walking distance. Also would love to visit a beach area just for a few photo's is close to where the ship docks.

Thanks so much for you time and trouble to give me any information. :)

This is what the dock area and views from it look like, taken from the Breeze in October 2015.

IMG_2978_zpspuc2awic.jpg

IMG_2974_zpsetitnvom.jpg

It will be our first visit there, also, in October. We are there from 1pm to 10pm.

Those who have been there previously, anything you might recommend to do in the evening?

Go to the floating bridge which is lit up in the evening and stop off at a restaurant for a drink.

It will be our first visit there, also, in October. We are there from 1pm to 10pm.

Those who have been there previously, anything you might recommend to do in the evening?

Definitely get out of the port area/mall, which they call The Fort, as it was an old fort. Cross the swinging bridge and enjoy this bustling old city. Get the walking guide mentioned above, walk around the old and cultured town.

I love visiting Curaçao. Been there twice on cruises.