Can you order bottle of booze delivered to cabin?

TrinaLC

NCL and Carnival let you order a bottle of booze from room service/guest relations while you are on the ship.

Does MSC have a similar program? If so, anyone have a list of pricing?

You can order a bottle of wine, prosecco, or champagne available through MSC's special moments,,liquor is not available but small nips are available in the stateroom mini-bar:https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Already-Booked/Cruise-Upgrade/Special-Moments-Packages.aspx

NCL and Carnival let you order a bottle of booze from room service/guest relations while you are on the ship.

Does MSC have a similar program? If so, anyone have a list of pricing?

Here is the official policy as displayed at the entrance to the ship on my recent cruise on Orchestra. The sign was at the desk where you hand in purchases made ashore.

It does state that alcohol purchased on board will be held until the last night and delivered to your room the evening prior to disembarkation.

Alcohol%20policy.jpg

and the wording in English enlarged

Alcohol%20policy%202.jpg

So basically the answer is NO, definitely NO to Spirits purchased on board, but you can always get a bottle of wine in the MDR and take it to your cabin.

Pete

Here is the official policy as displayed at the entrance to the ship on my recent cruise on Orchestra. The sign was at the desk where you hand in purchases made ashore.

It does state that alcohol purchased on board will be held until the last night and delivered to your room the evening prior to disembarkation.

So basically the answer is NO, definitely NO to Spirits purchased on board, but you can always get a bottle of wine in the MDR and take it to your cabin.

Pete

What I find interesting is 2 years ago when we cruised on the Divina we purchased about 6 bottles of Barrilito Rum [one of our favorites] in PR and walked on board with the bag..put it through the security check point and I stood there waiting for them to ask for the bag and my room number and they just stood there looking at me so I took it with me and went on to our room.

We found that odd....but did not complain!

Edited by Laserjock