Anthem of Seas 9N Dynamic Dining Classic dining schedule

HI, Can any one explain how the Dynamic Dining "Classic" is scheduled?

I know it's supposed to be automatically scheduled once aboard.

Do you get to go to each of the four complimentary restaurants twice on a 9N cruise?

If so, is it one night for each restaurant and then after dining at all four restaurants, you start the rotation again?

How many nights at T:)he Grande (for formal night) ?

Thanks for your feedback...

HI, Can any one explain how the Dynamic Dining "Classic" is scheduled?

I know it's supposed to be automatically scheduled once aboard.

Do you get to go to each of the four complimentary restaurants twice on a 9N cruise?

If so, is it one night for each restaurant and then after dining at all four restaurants, you start the rotation again?

How many nights at T:)he Grande (for formal night) ?

Thanks for your feedback...

Exactly - one night for each restaurant and then the rotation repeats. The menus change after the 4th night, so you get the alternate menu the second time around.

Depending on your exact rotation, you will eat in Grande twice, or 3 nights if it's the first, fifth, and last. Remember, the first and last nights do not have the formal dress code.

When you get to your cabin, there should be a note/letter letting you know your schedule for dining. It will list your table number (the number will be the same in all 4 restaurants) and list the order of your restaurants and will kinda look like this:

The Grande

Silk

Chic

American Icon

Repeat

We liked having the same wait staff every night. They quickly learned our 'wants'; like coffee with the meal, iced tea right away, etc. It worked on beautifully.

I would suggest comparing the schedule on the paper document in your room with what is on the schedule on the TV. When I was on the Anthem in April the paper schedule in the room was not correct.

Glad you do.......:o We are 9 and they gave us Choice dining and I can't get a reasonable time for dining on any night. 5 is too early and 9 is too late.:mad:

See if you can switch to classic. Otherwise, once onboard, go straight to the MDR on deck 3 and the agent there should be able to help you sort something out. You may have to eat before 6pm, though, in order to get reservations for 9