Cabin Selection Input - Carnival Breeze

journey2002

We're about to book a New Years Eve cruise on the Carnival Breeze and are so excited. We just came back from the Liberty of the Seas (RCCL) and can't wait to be back on the water!

But, I'm struggling with making a cabin choice and I'd love some thoughts. I've searched through the threads and found some info, but not a lot. Here are the parameters: I need (A) two balcony cabins, and (B) they must be adjoining. Right now my choices are Deck 6 (which I'd normally love, but after reading, found out about the Promenade deck) and Deck 9 (under the Lido deck).

These are the two cabin sets we're considering:

6282/6284

9415/9419

Thoughts?

We're about to book a New Years Eve cruise on the Carnival Breeze and are so excited. We just came back from the Liberty of the Seas (RCCL) and can't wait to be back on the water!

But, I'm struggling with making a cabin choice and I'd love some thoughts. I've searched through the threads and found some info, but not a lot. Here are the parameters: I need (A) two balcony cabins, and (B) they must be adjoining. Right now my choices are Deck 6 (which I'd normally love, but after reading, found out about the Promenade deck) and Deck 9 (under the Lido deck).

6282/6284

9415/9419

Thoughts?

While it might be fun to do some people watching from Deck 6 while looking down at the Promenade deck, I'd be more inclined to select the adjoining cabins on Deck 9. You'll feel less like you're sitting in a fish bowl than you would on Deck 6.

While it might be fun to do some people watching from Deck 6 while looking down at the Promenade deck, I'd be more inclined to select the adjoining cabins on Deck 9. You'll feel less like you're sitting in a fish bowl than you would on Deck 6.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I was just unsure of the noise. We've never stayed under the pool deck.

6282/6284

9415/9419

Thoughts?

We also Just got off of LOTs and have sailed the Breeze's sister (Magic) previously. IMO, there is only one thing better about the Breeze Vs LOTs and that's the Cove Balconies. If two side by side are not available, I'd just settle for two as close as possible.

would also suggest the cove balconies - and would never choose cabins under the pool area - lots of scraping of chairs and noise - even early hours when they start setting up the loungers!

I hadn't thought too much about the cove balconies. Do you feel enclosed or like you're in a cave when you're on the balcony?

If you do a google search for carnival cove balcony photos - you can get an idea of what they look like!

If you do a google search for carnival cove balcony photos - you can get an idea of what they look like!

I had seen a couple of the pictures online, just still wasn't sure about them. The cabins seem to get lots of great reviews.

What do you like about them?

I had seen a couple of the pictures online, just still wasn't sure about them. The cabins seem to get lots of great reviews.

What do you like about them?

Very close to waterline - beautiful views - I don't want to see the deck below me if I am in a balcony - or water far far away - I cruise to see the ocean - and this affords the best possible view and experience! :)

I hadn't thought too much about the cove balconies. Do you feel enclosed or like you're in a cave when you're on the balcony?

No I fact in my 3 year old Magic review I wrote something like "we thought it would feel cave like on the balconies on the 1st three voyager class ships, but the angle of the hull and the proximity to the water make it feel very open yet private".

Journey2002, given the choices you provided, what you want are connecting staterooms not adjoining.

Based on the two combination given, I would go with deck 9. It looks to be below the dining area. Minimal noise. I wouldn't enjoy deck 6 because of the proximity to the hot tub on deck 5.

Be careful of the coves under the galley. Otherwise coves are very nice.

Also, connecting rooms can not have the divider opened on Dream Class ships.

Lastly, book soon. We are sailing the Thanksgiving cruise on the Breeze and had a difficult time finding suitable staterooms for our family.

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by springs741