Anthem dining question

Ready to make dining reservations for the 9 days sailing but I am totally confused. I read somewhere that there are 2 sets of menus for each complimentary restaurant. How does it work for 9 days?

You are correct that there are 2 sets of menus for each restaurant. On our 9 day Anthem cruise it worked as follows:

Days 1-4: Menu A

Days 5-8: Menu B

Day 9: Back to Menu A

So, if you're wanting to try each of the menus in each of the different restaurants just try to make your own cycle of restaurant reservations so that you have The Grande, Chic, American Icon, and Silk in some arrangement during the first 4 days, and then repeat during days 5-8! Then Day 9 would be totally up to your preference!

We were also able to reserve Solarium Bistro but did not end up eating there so I'm not 100% sure if that restaurant also has two sets of menus!

Enjoy your cruise, Anthem was wonderful! :D

Edited by sammydh82

Just make sure you make reservations for each and every day, even if you don't like the time. You can always change on board. No reservations are given the latest times or if you wish to eat earlier it may be the Windjammer.

Just spoke to a representative at Royal and he said if you don't have a reservation then you just rotate dining rooms and wait for a table. HE said the wait is probably between 3 & 5 minutes. I find that hard to believe. This dining thing is becoming a nightmare :(:eek:

Just have reservations.......If your reservations are for 9:30 and you show up at 8:00, you will probably get in by waiting a few minutes. If you DO NOT HAVE RESERVATIONS........it will be hit and miss. Just have reservations, those who do not maybe be screwed, Just don't risk it.:cool::cool: