Anthem of the Seas - June 30th Cruise - Commentary

I know this is a little off topic of the CD, but we are going on the Anthem in Sept. and there are 9 of us traveling together. Is it possible to do dynamic dining with 9 people? And are you suppose to make your reservations in advance on line? :confused:

Yes, and yes. Make reservations for the best time for your group even if you are not happy with the time. If you HAVE reservations, they are more apt to work with you once on board to get a better time.

Have a wonderful cruise :):)

totally agree with this.

I know this is a little off topic of the CD, but we are going on the Anthem in Sept. and there are 9 of us traveling together. Is it possible to do dynamic dining with 9 people? And are you suppose to make your reservations in advance on line? :confused:

We actually had 11. They would not let me do reservations for all 11 on line as their max table is 10. They put 6 of our group on classic and 5 of us on Dynamic.

Once on board we met up with Ana who does reservations outside of Silk.

She redid all of our reservations for the whole party on Dynamic right there for us. They had even changed some show times prior to our cruise so she adjusted all 11.

I will say though, the family in front of me in line were rude to her and yelling and asking for management. She smiled and did what she could do to accommodate, but finally pushed them off to management. I had apologized to her telling her that she should not have been treated that way. She could not have been more nice and accommodating to us, even asking us several times when we passed her going to dinner if all of our reservation times were still OK. We did one night ask to go in early for our 9:00pm reservation. Showed up around 6:30 and she joked with us and said were were bothering her... then laughed and said that she would have a table for us in a few minutes. Sure enough we were given a table in less than 5 minutes of waiting.

Go see Ana and tell her the Spisany's sent you. She will surley remember...lol

Have a great cruise.