Vista Kusadasi Sunday

Lyn Mc

John Heald, "I see lots of people are asking about Carnival Vista and what we will do with her calls to Izmir, Turkey. Normally I only post this re actively but as it’s the weekend and as many are joining the ship today and have family who may be concerned I wanted to let you know the following now so it is on your timeline today. Given the current unrest in Turkey, we have made the decision to cancel the Carnival Vista's July 17 call in Kusadasi. We will continue to monitor the situation in Turkey in conjunction with global security experts and make a determination with respect to future calls in Kusadasi in the coming days."

But that one stop was the only reason they booked that particular cruise so surely Carnival owes them a full refund! For their airfare as well. Plus the inconvenience of it all. Carnival should have known this might happen. It's all Carnival's fault.

But that one stop was the only reason they booked that particular cruise so surely Carnival owes them a full refund! For their airfare as well. Plus the inconvenience of it all. Carnival should have known this might happen. It's all Carnival's fault.

Sarcasm, right?!?

I think anyone who knows the recent events in Turkey could answer that question. :rolleyes:

That question surprised me.

As I peeked at her other post, she's on Celebrity and they are cancelling the stops on the 18th. Perhaps she should have added that in her question to avoid the flack she's getting and will get.

Edited by RuthlessBoss
saw older post

Yes, and my question is, in light of recent events, who the heck would WANT to make that stop??? :eek::eek::D:D

I would!

With a coup attempt, neither side wants to target civilians. They will go out of their way to avoid collateral damage. Both sides want the support of the people.