butler name?

kris4842

So i have seen people finding out about who their butler is and this is the first time we are doing a suite on celebrity. How do we find out the name of our butler? we are leaving in three weeks was it on our docs?

You'll find out when he rings the doorbell on your suite and introduces himself.

Even if you found out the day before, things could happen and it be someone else.

Curious. Is there a reason you need his name?

We've done suites many times on celebrity. The range of acceptable-good-excellent service we got seems to be a very butler and specific voyage kind of thing. I would suggest that you ignore the marketing hype of them "anticipating every need" - while we had one butler do that, most have not. Just be very polite but frank and to the point if there is something you expected or wanted and they will let you know if it is possible.

It seems at least to me that the demands being placed on them by other customers tends to vary widely from voyage to voyage.

Try to make it a point to communicate with them if you are unhappy. While you may get a polite "no, I can't do that", at least you won't be holding your breath waiting for it to happen.

Or if you have low or no expectations, that could be a good approach also. But you are paying for a suite and it is fair to get at least what is promised in the brochures.

There is a button on your stateroom phone labeled butler that will call them.

Thanks so much. We probably won't ask the butler to do much. We are not needy people but we are paying for the service so we most likely will use. We want to do a dinner in the room one night so we will see. Thanks again.