Chef's Table Rhapsody?

It was excellent! We did Chefs table last April when Rhapsody sailed from Barcelona to Venice. We gathered in the R bar and drank our champagne. We went to a quiet room to eat our dinner.

The food and wine were delicious especially the lobster in beurre blanc.

In another thread I read the poster was disappointed with the wines but I liked the wines very much.

This is the menu:

Hearts of Palm with avocado, tomato and a champagne vinaigrette paired with a Nobilo Icon Sauvignon Blanc

Sweet Pea Soup with truffle poached egg, Nueske bacon paired with a Beringer White Zinfandel

Butter Poached Lobster with caviar beurre blanc paired with Penfolds Koonunga Hilll Chardonnay

Briased Short Rib Ravioli with horseradish cream & veal glaze paired with Estancia Monterey County Pinot Noir

Prime Beef Tenderloin with morel mushrooms & smoked garlic - potato puree paired with Clois du Bois California Cabernet Sauvignon

Chocolate Sabotage - duo of chocolate mousse, ganache, chocolate lava cake paired with Sandeman Ruby Port

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by harola

It was excellent! We did Chefs table last April when Rhapsody sailed from Barcelona to Venice. We gathered in the R bar and drank our champagne. We went to a quiet room to eat our dinner.

The food and wine were delicious especially the lobster in beurre blanc.

In another thread I read the poster was disappointed with the wines but I liked the wines very much.

This is the menu:

Hearts of Palm with avocado, tomato and a champagne vinaigrette paired with a Nobilo Icon Sauvignon Blanc

Sweet Pea Soup with truffle poached egg, Nueske bacon paired with a Beringer White Zinfandel

Butter Poached Lobster with caviar beurre blanc paired with Penfolds Koonunga Hilll Chardonnay

Briased Short Rib Ravioli with horseradish cream & veal glaze paired with Estancia Monterey County Pinot Noir

Prime Beef Tenderloin with morel mushrooms & smoked garlic - potato puree paired with Clois du Bois California Cabernet Sauvignon

Chocolate Sabotage - duo of chocolate mousse, ganache, chocolate lava cake paired with Sandeman Ruby Port

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Fantastic! :)

Thanks so much for your reply! I am waiting to book Chef's Table on line for our December cruise. That menu is the same as we experienced on Serenade in February. It was indeed wonderful!

Once again, thanks for you kind reply and posting the menu as well. Happy to hear you

enjoyed it!

Edited by island lady