mini bars

jopal

can anyone tell me which decks and cabins have mini bars in them I called carnival about it and was told that deck 5 cabins have them but only inside cabins no balcony cabins also told me deck 10 cat. 8s deck 11 cat 8t and deck 12 besides the suites I thought I read on cruise critic that mini fridges were available in other cabins and decks id appreciate any help with this matter as I don't totally trust carnival customer service reps

Sunshine is one of Carnival's older ships (formerly the Destiny). As such, those older ships only put fridges in the suites. However, when the ship was converted from Destiny into Sunshine, there were many many staterooms added onto the ship, and those new rooms have fridges in them. These would include every single room (balconies, OVs, & insides) on deck 5 & deck 3.

Deck 10 is mixed. Some have fridges, some don't, with both insides & balconies. I can't find any logic with those. The new rooms at the front of deck 9 (scenic OVs, Captains Suites, and even 4 new insides) have fridges. All of deck 11 are new rooms, so those all have fridges.

I am basing all of this on goccl's website, which shows descriptions of each stateroom.

I have cruised on the sunshine I had a balcony on deck 8 and it had no fridge/mini bar I am booked again in October i am on deck 9 interior no fridge/mini bar (I have requested one tho) my sister is in a balcony on deck 6 and they told me she does not have one either.

I have cruised on the sunshine I had a balcony on deck 8 and it had no fridge/mini bar I am booked again in October i am on deck 9 interior no fridge/mini bar (I have requested one tho) my sister is in a balcony on deck 6 and they told me she does not have one either.

Sunshine is an older ship and when she was built cabins didnt come with fridges. Understand the new cabins built during her modification do have them.