Where is Grandeur Of The Seas

pratzert

The ship was supposed to have departed Baltimore to Bermuda October 23rd ( Sunday ), but with Hurricane Wilma coming up the East Coast, did it still proceed to Bermuda or was it diverted somewhere?

Anyone have any info ???

Thanks, Tim

Not sure. I assume it went out, but I don't remember seeing a Meet-n-Mingle nor a thread about that cruise. Maybe no CC'ers were on board? We had rain yesterday, but nothing really to jeopardize the ship leaving Baltimore. We're leaving on it Friday, so hopefully it will be there :-)

The ship was supposed to have departed Baltimore to Bermuda October 23rd ( Sunday ), but with Hurricane Wilma coming up the East Coast, did it still proceed to Bermuda or was it diverted somewhere?

Anyone have any info ???

Thanks, Tim

I believe she is still on the Panama Canal cruise out of San Diego.

Grandeur has not been listed in the twice daily updates on the RCCL web site, so one must assume that she is in Bermuda Tuesday and Wednesday as scheduled.

Wilma and the recently formed nor'easter were about a day behind Grandeur as she crossed over to Bermuda. Not to say she didn't get rocked around a bit, but she should have been well ahead of the actual storm itself.

Theron

Archived