Shipping time for Verizon carnival gift cards?

5pullins

I recently bought $2700 in Verizon Carnival gift cards. First they waited two days and called me to make sure it was not a mistake, then my cards arrived 6 days after that and had to be signed for. I received a shipping confirmation and tracking number 4 days after my order.

Edited by asalligo

Can someone share their experience on how long it took to receive your Carnival gift cards through Verizon?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ive gottem them as fast as a week and as long as two weeks.

FYI, you will need to be there when they are delivered to to sign for them, or you can arrange to pick them up at the UPS distribution center.

If you buy less than $400 more than likely they will come via USPS those take about 1 to 2 weeks. If had them take as little as 5 business days, as long as 10 business days. $500 cards are shipped via UPS & do require a signature. I do not know how long those take, sorry.

Can someone share their experience on how long it took to receive your Carnival gift cards through Verizon?

Forums

I have bought on 3 different occasions, all recently: 7 days for my first $200 purchase, 8 days for my $400 purchase and 7 days and signature required for my $500 purchase sent by UPS.

I just bought and received some a few weeks ago. I bought 3 $500 cards and 3 $100 cards. I had them sent to my work so someone could sign for them (it didn't have to be me, just anyone's signature). It took less than a week. If already used them to pay for my cruise!:)

Thanks for your quick replies. I have a final payment due the end of the month. I hope to be getting them soon. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My last ones came in 2 days before final payment was due. I made the mistake of ordering just before a holiday weekend. Hope you get them in time =)

I ordered 4x $100 Carnival gift cards from Verizon on July 11th for a cruise we are taking July 30th (Magic). On July 18th (yesterday), I received 4x $50 gift cards for Hotels.com. Not even close to what I ordered. I called Verizon and very politely asked if they could overnight (or express mail) me the correct order (while i send them back the cards i didn't order). No can do! I need to mail them back the wrong cards, wait for them to receive them, THEN they'll ship out my correct order? what the WHAT?? i don't have that kind of time. i'm very disappointed in their rewards program (that they are constantly bombarding my inbox with). So, i just mailed back their cards and am hoping they'll refund my $$ pronto! And now i've placed the same order with AARP. Here's hoping they don't screw it up!

Moral to the story: make sure you have plenty of time to take care of shipping errors. :confused: